We are thrilled to have blueballoon health care services on site! Alison Hendricks, Occupational Therapist (OT) has been joining us for monthly clinic days! Her visits have enabled our clients to access OT services locally and quickly! Alison specializes in sequencing, fine and oral motor, sensory processing, self-help, socialization, visual-motor and environmental adaptations.
Your child might need OT assessment and/or therapy if they are experiencing difficulties with daily tasks including:
- Printing/colouring, grasp and release, hand-eye coordination
- Social/play skills
- Daily activities (bathing, eating, dressing)
- Concentration, attention span
- Interacting with their environment (sound, touch, movement)
- Regulating emotions and/or sleeping
We are excited to have Alison’s expertise on site and welcome any questions you may have about these services, or the coordination of speech/language and OT services! Please join us in welcoming her!